By using US Proxy's services, each User agrees to be bound by all of the Conditions of Use set forth in the following paragraphs.
Conditions of Use
1. In no event and under no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, unless required by applicable law (such as deliberate and grossly negligent acts) or agreed to in writing, shall Tribute Kiosk Inc. or any Contributor be liable to You for damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising as a result of this service or out of the use or inability to use the service (including but not limited to damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses), even if such Contributor has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
2. USProxy.ca service is provided on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using USProxy.ca.
3. No User may reproduce, or otherwise use, for commercial purposes the information provided by US Proxy without the express written consent of US Proxy. Without such written permission, no User may resell or commercially exploit the names, addresses or other data obtained by use of the service.
4. Each User acknowledges that reproductions, redistribution or publication of such content is prohibited without the express written consent of US Proxy. Articles on the site may not be used without the express written consent of the Author or US Proxy.
5. Each User indemnifies US Proxy against any liability relating to US Proxy's use of information provided by such User or relating to such User's violation of these Conditions of Use.
6. Each User agrees to discontinue any communication with persons listed in the US Proxy upon the request of such persons.
7. Neither US Proxy or any one else involved in creating, producing, or delivering US Proxy's services shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the service, or the inability to use the service.